Looking Forward to Serving You ...
Become a Distributor
If you provide services or products to behavioral and allied health professionals you might be the type of person we need. Contact us today!
Did You Know?
In 2014, the FBI reported 5,500,000 laptops were stolen the previous 3 years in the United States.
Welcome to Assurance4You
At Assurance4You we strive to provide high-quality individual insurance coverage for behavioral and allied health professionals. Our solutions allow them to have peace of mind, and better concentrate on what is really important for their practices, which is “helping others”.
As an insurance company, we have a flexible structure that allows us to bring goods to our clients in record time. Our team of professionals continually scans the market, identifying areas of need to further create valuable solutions for our clients.
We are also committed to offering affordable products, through well-known distributors who will guarantee accessibility and great customer service to our target markets.
Please feel free to navigate our website and thank you for stopping by.
Even though we may look like the new kid on the block, our expertise in managing, overseeing and providing Liability coverage goes back to 1969.
- Beginning in 1969, we managed the Professional Liability Insurance for social worker members of the National Association of Social Workers, under the structure of a Trust.
- By 2007 NASW Assurance Services, Inc. started operating as a wholly-owned subsidiary of NASW, managing the program and performance of the insurance carrier and third-party administrator.
- In 2012 The Preferra Insurance Company RRG, formerly NASW Risk Retention Group (RRG) took over the Liability Insurance operations for social worker members of the association, enhancing the Professional Liability policy coverage, and providing more flexibility in underwriting as a way to advocate for its policyholders.
- By July 2014 the RRG launched among its Professional Liability Insurance clients General and Cyber coverage, having an overwhelmingly positive response. These two products were made available as stand-alone coverage in early 2017 for all membership, regardless of having the PLI with the RRG or not
- By the second semester of 2016, the RRG brand Assurance4You was created to distribute Liability coverage among mental health and social work group practices and social service agencies, continuing our commitment to provide peace of mind to these professionals while they can concentrate on what they love; helping others.
- In 2018, Assurance4You launched a comprehensive distributor’s recruitment strategy looking for Managing General Agents, Producers, and Independent Agents to bring our liability solutions to 76 occupations in the behavioral and allied health industries.
Social work is a rewarding career, but helping others can put you at risk of being sued by someone dissatisfied with an outcome.
If a client or visitor is injured at your office, you could be sued and your practice could be at risk – even if you did nothing wrong.
You can be held responsible when confidential client data is copied, transmitted, viewed, or stolen by an unauthorized person.